My first Blog
Well, I have finally succumbed to the urge to have a blog (or "thoughts" page if you will) of my own. Not that it has been much of an urge. Truth be told, the catalyst in getting me to finally create this is because Miriam (my wife) was looking at someone else's blog that was hosted here (Jieun's), and I liked the simplicity of the layout. I am not a big Xanga fan for various reasons, but the biggest is that the pages looked a little too "college-y" to me. Maybe someday I might get into that more, but for now, I'm just trying to point out what a ridiculously small event caused me to start this up.
I hope that the people who stumble across this page will be amused, entertained, enlightened, and even inspired by my thoughts, but I like to fancy that I will mostly be doing this for myself. Not that I would mind if people read my page and thought it of any significance at all.
So I hope you enjoy - or at least I hope that I will.
