Friday, July 02, 2004

7/2/04 Part 1

Man, keeping a blog is pretty hard. I was all into it the first couple weeks (but it's not even like I blogged everyday), but everytime I thought about it during the last 3 weeks, writing down my thoughts would have been waaayyyy too hard.

Anyway, we're going on vacation tomorrow. Yay! It's the first vacation that actually feels like one in a long time. The last 5 trips that I've taken (at least) involved a whole lot of running around, staying up late, getting up early, that sort of thing. Even our honeymoon; while fantastic, it was a grueling and tiring trip. We're going down to San Diego to spend time with the extended family, and then the brothers and families are going to have a few days extra since Joseph is in school down there. And my entire goal during the trip is to do as little as possible.