Thursday, November 17, 2005

Updates

****Edit****

Alright, I lied - I'm making big cosmetic changes. Comments should now be tracked with Haloscan (thanks Jieun!). This will make it easier to leave comments - you won't have to log in or anything.

********

I just made a small cosmetic update to my blog - I listed some of the blogs I read on the right. Now, almost all of the blogs I read are courtesy of *jack*, because I have been too lazy to have other blogs bookmarked or linked to my site. Actually, this was because I started reading them too much, and was getting all riled up since a lot of people don't have their social filter on when they write. I think I'm better about that now.

Anyway... if you have a blog, please leave me your site address, and I'll put you up there. It'll be a good way to stay in touch.

I'll have a few more changes coming - I don't like how this blog looks right now, so maybe I'll go with a new template. I've been meaning to change the comments feature, as well as figure out how to get pics uploaded. I know, I'm prehistoric when it comes to these things, and I'm just so darn lazy when it comes to learning how to do it. But, as with many things, it seems harder than it actually is, so hopefully this is a small step in getting over the "laziness with my blog" hump.