March Madness
Let the madness begin! UCLA pretty much got hooked up - if they continue to win, they won't have to leave California until the Final 4. They got a very beatable 3 seed in Gonzaga - I'd rather have them then North Carolina for sure. And although we lost to Memphis earlier this year, we were pretty ravaged by injury at the time. Plus it's in Oakland, so I'm sure we'd have more fans.
Anyway, who knows - now that I've posted this, they'll probably flame out in the first or second round. But this team is pretty consistent - we haven't lost by double digits all year, and have only 1 loss that should be considered "bad" - when we lost to SC. And the players pretty much have said that that loss turned around the season - since then we've won 7 straight by around 18 a game.
BTW, we got the Harry Potter GOF DVD that came out last week - the extras are pretty hilarious. "Preparing for the Yule Ball" - high comedy. Makes me want to be in a Harry Potter film.
